RAND Corporation Research Report
Insights for Vermont and Other Jurisdictions
1. What are the decisions confronting jurisdictions that are considering alternatives to traditional marijuana prohibition?
2. How much marijuana is consumed in Vermont?
3. How much does Vermont spend enforcing marijuana prohibition?
4. What does the current scientific literature find about the consequences associated with marijuana consumption?
5. How much money could the State of Vermont earn from legalizing marijuana?
6. How much does it cost to regulate legal marijuana?
About the RAND Corporation
The RAND Corporation is a research organization that develops solutions to public policy challenges to help make communities throughout the world safer and more secure, healthier and more prosperous.
Copyright: RAND Corporation
Document Number: RR-864
Series: Research Reports
Options and Issues Regarding Marijuana Legalization in Vermont